Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dot Dot Dot

Just a quick update on where I'm going with the paintings I'm doing with those rock show pictures I posted last time. Here's a sample:



Not very impressive just yet. Did that by hand in Flash, 'cause I don't have the money for Photoshop. Gonna add the legs today, not sure what to do about the shirt, maybe just a solid block? Yeah, I like that.

And speaking of girls fulla holes....


That was a fun project. Local airfield let me go through their scrap and take away a wing of a place, then I painted a hot transvestite on it, set it on fire, and shot it with a gun. Wow, that sounded homophobic... I DIDN'T mean to burn and shoot her in effigy, I just wanted it to look like she'd been through the war, and still was hot.

Her eyebrows came out awful.

Anyway, I'll post more about the rock pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment